Tuesday 1 November 2016

7 Crazy Things I Did Because Of Girls Back In The Secondary School, I Bet You All Are Guilty Of Number 1





I can still remember vividly my secondary school
days like the alphabets A, B, C because those days
were very interesting, funny and also challenging.
It was in the Secondary school that we became
teens and pubertal, these led to some exuberant
characters .
It was in the secondary school that some of us
started chasing after ladies (don’t judge me) and
to be honest, sometimes the chase was easy and
others not. I and my close friend yesterday night
were just reminiscing about the crazy things we did
because of girls back then. Majorly because we
were trying to impress them, prove a point or just
because it was a stage .etc. I know you too did
some things (might not be crazy like mine) but
here is my own list.
1. Copying note for girls: even if I am yet to
complete my own note, I’m always willing to help
the girl I like complete hers no matter how long it
might be. I do that because I know I will get her
attention during the process and also have the
chance to hang out with her. Some girls later turn
me down even after writing more than 30 pages
but believe me, the tactic worked a lot of time.
2. Missing Dinning: this was not easy because on the
other hand I was a “foodie’ but had to miss most
of my meals then so that I could earn respect from
girls- they normally see guys that doesn’t come to
the dining hall as big boys who spend a lot in the
tuck shop. They don’t know some of us find solace
in our garri or end up begging for food from peeps
who went to the dinning. It was really crazy!!!
3. Attacking girls with “Devil’s beans’ : I know this
was cruel and mean but I and some of my friends
poured the evil seed on the chairs and lockers of
some girls in our class. This act was impulsed
because some girls insulted us, “formed” or
refused to accept our proposals. So we decided to
make them dance in pains and shame without music
while having fun. If you’re reading this, please
forgive me.
4. Missing Classes : this was really crazy and I still
don’t know why I had to do that because of girls.
Maybe because we thought girls then liked the
disobedient guys, “bad-guys’. With the mindset of
impressing girls, you would see us jumping out of
windows just so we could miss the lesson why the
girls settle and receive the lesson. That was not
crazy but unknown foolishness.
5. Showering Girls with Gifts: large sum of the
little pocket money I was meant to survive with in
the school was spent buying gifts for girls
especially during valentine and birthdays. We
wanted to act like “the rich kids of the school”
feeling on top of the world but always ended up
starving after some time while the girls enjoyed.
6. Lied a lot : for you to impress girls then you
must really be “mouthed’ and good at lying because
it was like my class girls liked lies and trust me I
was good at it (though I don’t do that again). I fed
them with sweet words that they couldn’t resist,
told them I had things I’ve not seen before.
7. Failed : I fell in love with Trisha in my senior
class but she refused to reciprocate the love. I was
depressed, sad, and suicidal, couldn’t concentrate
and even forgot why I was in school. The exams
came and I failed woefully; I was called out among
the last-five on the assembly ground and couldn’t
bare the shame. It was only by mercy I was not
repeated. CRAZY!!!
Those are now good memories I’ve learnt from and
still smile about.





No comments:

Designed by Anyinature