Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tragic: Two Ebonyi state University PRESCO students dead the same day from different angels





This young man was said to be coming back from a burial, before he meet his dead by a gun shot, and the next at the picture below was sick which was said about recovering from the sick bed but unfortunately to him, it was his time to go and meet his saviour above there.
Rest in peace brothers

              Words from GT Igwe Chrisent 
Ogbonna Franklin and Obinna Theophilus, I wonder why the two of you have to die same day..
It's very disheartening, and I wish I met you guys one more time...
The last time I saw Frank, he was recovering and dude wasn't just a colleague, but a brother.. OUR DAYS IN EBSU (PRESCO CAMPUS) will never be forgotten and all I could hear is that you were sick....
Please stop the violence, if not for it, Theophilus wouldn't have been shot dead on Saturday........ He attended someone's burial on Friday only to come back on Saturday to meet his own death.
Enough Damages has been done already.
Rest in peace my Niggas...
Adieu Ogbonna Franklin
Adieu Obinna Theophilus
Till we meet to part no more.....





No comments:

Designed by Anyinature