Friday 31 March 2017

Iyanya reveals Yvonne Nelson’s attitude during s*x
























Mavins Record star singer, Iyanya, has said that he is yet to get over his ex-girlfriend and actress, Yvonne Nelson, after their much-publicised break-up in 2012.
The singer told the said his break up with the actress was to enable him concentrate on his music career.

“So, I won’t say because I was in love with a woman I’m going to see money and I’m going to lay back.”
He said, “We broke up because we hardly had time for each other. I was hustling and I would do four shows in a day and I will make two million.
However, Iyanya confessed that he missed her terribly and was yet to get over her.
He added, “It’s not easy losing a great and beautiful woman like Yvonne. She was everything I have at that moment.”
“Like our first day in bed. She was like ‘Oh yeah baby, I really love it’ and her late night and early morning messages and calls. I miss everything about her,” he said





No comments:

Designed by Anyinature