Sunday 26 February 2017

Coco Ice says she will sing in colaboration with Tiwa Savage, Falz and Olamide very soon




#BBNaija contestant, Coco Ice, has revealed her plans following her eviction from the Big Brother house.
The budding rapper, said she will be dropping a new song soon and hopes to feature some heavyweights in the industry pretty soon.
In her words:

Definitely, my world has completely turned around for greatness. Opportunities are more available to me. The BBN is a very big platform and I am already riding the wave. So I would honestly say that my world has changed for the good. I am going to be releasing a song titled “feeling my P” really soon. Then I am going to be doing collaborations with big names like hopefully, God willing, Olamide, Falz, Tiwa Savage, and some other creatively cool artists in Nigeria. I am open to collaborations right now, afterwards my album definitely





No comments:

Designed by Anyinature