Friday 6 January 2017

The Driver and the pastor






As i was in a bus yesterday going to Enugu from Oji-River local Government in Enugu state, our driver stopped at Night-Mile to complete his bus, he saw a pastor going to Enugu…
Driver: Oga where are you going to?
Pastor: Am going to Enugu.
Driver: Open the door and enter.
Pastor: You don’t have a conductor?
Driver: hmmm...for this January?...do have still have Assistant pastor in your church?
Pastor: Abeg, let’s start going.
Driver: Na you first ask o.
Then the driver reaches half way to Enugu, Then;
Pastor: Driver how much are you collecting from that place you picked me to Enugu.
Driver: We collect #150
Pastor: I don’t have such money with me here, what I use to pay before is #70 but I will give you #100 and that’s all I have  here for now.
Driver: hmmm
We reach at a point, the pastor started; pre….pre…praise the living God, we echo Hallelujah in a loud voice, then the driver looked at us and node his head with no joy,
The pastor preached about Cultivating in God’s vineyard so that God will do a great thing in your life…then after that he prayed when we were already at the last bus –stop.
Driver: This is my last bus-stop, who has not given me his money in this bus.
All of us had paid from the main park remaining the past we picked along.
Driver: Pastor where is your money?
Pastor: driver calm down, here is your money.
Driver: wait o...how much is this, you are giving me #100.
Hahaha the driver jumped out met the pastor, and asked for the remaining money the pastor told him that was all he could give at the moment. Our driver gave him a hot slaps that he should go tell that to President Buhari and collected his remaining money…see what our driver said
Driver: When you were praying you didn’t commit my bus into the hand of God, you just preached for your own income and you didn’t even pray that our president (Mohammadu Buhari) should get tired of his seat.
Pastor: Hustle your own, am hustle my own









No comments:

Designed by Anyinature