Sunday 8 January 2017

FINALLY: Olamide(badoo) bought a new Private Jet after everything.





It is a great thing for YBNL's fans to celebrate with Badoo...the only badoo world wide. This 2017 Olamide shares his happiness on what God did for him after making a song with Phyno which he said "na private jet remain for me baba you know" and today God has given him what he desire after everything, he is really a hard working hip hop artist who has many songs on ground today which plays all over the world just that i dont know about heaven. "I wish the best to all my fans all over the world and beyond, happy new year" I LOVE YOU ALL.





2 comments:

kevin said...

It's a hard job to visit Vietnam because you can't find the visa. Therefore, I tired away the greenvisa.io visa service and frankly, they were able to provide me my visa quite early on.

Mia said...

The most impressive visa service on the net right now is undoubtedly the http://greenvisa.io/ visa service. Everytime I ask for their services, they deliver.

Designed by Anyinature