Tuesday 13 December 2016

“My Pastor Claims He Voted For Me, But I Got Zero Vote” – Ghana’s Presidential Candidate




 
The flag bearer of the People’s National Convention (PNC), Dr. Edward Mahama, has revealed that he failed to record a single vote as presidential candidate at the polling station where the pastor of his church voted.
In an interview with Joy FM on Monday, December 12, he said:
“On my part, where my pastor voted, I got zero in this election. I’m sure those so-called spoilt ballots, a lot of them will have my votes there,”
“It took six weeks from my campaign and made it impossible for me to raise money,”
He added he believed election irregularities and other factors were reasons why he recorded less than 1 per cent of votes in the December 7 elections .





No comments:

Designed by Anyinature