Friday 25 November 2016

How Assistant police commissioner tortured me over plot of land in Lagos – Pastor





Pastor Johnson Dominic of the Celestial Church of
Christ, CCC, New Jerusalem Parish, Onosa
Avenue, in Lagos State has accused an Assistant
Commissioner of Police, ACP, Dr. Emmanuel Eze
of allegedly torturing him.
Dominic, who has since been hospitalized, has
alleged he was brutalized around 5pm on Tuesday
by the ACP and his aides, who came to Onosa
community in the Ibeju Lekki area of the state in a
jeep.
According to the victim, who is the head of the
CCC, he was assaulted on the premises of his
church because he refused to pay up some money
which he owed the ACP who had some plots of
land in the area.
The Punch reports that Dominic, a father of three,
was said to have bought one of the plots of land
for N1.2m, but Eze, the ACP, Medicals, in Bayelsa
State Police Command, allegedly demanded more
payment.
Dominic said, “It was around 5pm that the ACP
and his men came to my church. I was attending
to some people, who came for prayers. He came
to inspect his land.
“We had known each other for some years. The
ACP bought 16 plots of land beside my church
and he had always asked me to monitor them for
him.
“I asked him to remove his shoes because he was
on the church premises. He got angry and
slapped me. His aides dragged me on the floor.
They beat me until I became unconscious. That
was how I found myself in this hospital,” Dominic,
who sustained injuries in the chest and head,
added.
The 44-year-old pastor was then rushed to a
private hospital in the Jakande, Lekki Phase 1
area, where he has been admitted.





No comments:

Designed by Anyinature