Monday 24 October 2016

OMG!!! See The 18-year Old Boy That Can Pull Two Vehicles With His Shoulder (Shocking Photos)




 boy
Boy that can pull two vehicles with his shoulder: 18-year-old Abhishek Choubey can pull vehicles using a wooden blade held on his back by the sheer strength of his shoulders. The teenager whose nickname in his Madhya Pradesh, central India hometown is ‘Steel Blades’ said he’ll like to enter the Guinness World Records with his outstanding skills.
‘First I pulled a car weighing 2314 lbs for 27.5 metres. Then I attempted pulling two cars at a time and I did that as well.’
“I realised there are many people who can pull heavy vehicles with ears and even hair, but I am the only one who can pull two cars at a time with my shoulder blades.”
More photos:


n




nj
boy2

boy3

boy4
 boy5

boy6






No comments:

Designed by Anyinature