Sunday 23 October 2016

Comedian Jedi's wife Olajumoke shares beautiful baby bump photo




Nigerian Comedian Jedi and his wife Olajumoke welcomed their first child, a baby girl few weeks ago. Taking to Instagram earlier today, the new mum posted a lovely throwback photo which shows her cradling her baby bump, writing;


"God has been good to me...in more ways than I can count!" she gushed. "He's seen me through it all..from pregnancy to delivery...I have had it soooooo goood!! Arugbo Ojo, adagba maparo oye, ogbe inu wundia Sola, ogbagba ti n gba alailara I'm grateful for my blessings and my heart is full of thanks!! Thank you for blessing me with a fantastic family and beautiful friends.. To the best husband in the universe, @comedyjedi you are the real #MVP I'm blessed with you...thanks for your patience and support and your unconditional love๐Ÿ˜˜ you still remain the best thing that has happened to me (besides Oluwatamilore of cos ๐Ÿ˜œ) love you like there's no tomorrow ๐Ÿ“ธ by the amazing @yincaodufuye thank you so much sis!! #





No comments:

Designed by Anyinature