Friday 16 September 2016

Woman Sues Parents Over Facebook Baby Photos (See Why)





court
An 18-year-old Austrian woman is suing her parents for posting baby photos on Facebook without her permission.
The teenager, who has not been named, said she was outraged to learn that hundreds of embarrassing images had been shared with her parent’s 700 Facebook friends.
”They knew no shame and no limit.
Whether I was sitting on the potty or lying unclad in my crib, every step of mine was photographed and subsequently made public,” she said.
She claimed that she had only discovered the trove when she joined Facebook herself at age 14.
She reportedly asked her parents to remove some 500 images of her childhood but they had refused.
“Therefore, I see no other way than to sue,”
She said:-
“I’m tired of not being taken seriously by my parents.”
The case is due to be heard in November.






No comments:

Designed by Anyinature